the past week:D had an ok week, been unwell tbh
and felt like crap...
we went out after school! with my friends!
it was fun but rushed, one of them had to get
to a meeting lol
todays ootd, more vk inspired,
as you can tell im a bangya!
my make, very vkei X gyaru,
i love combining them!
I rlly wanna start a Vkei band,
but my friend wants to be a Kpop idol
so Ill try for that with her, if it fails
I'll be one sick rokku gal!!
my dinna, I had maccas,
it was my first meal of the day
lol, guess i was rlly hungry because
i bigbacked hard!
i got a new pin for my uniform collar!im very happy about this! i love supporting local things,
it was from the derby club, i had so much fun at the game!
I watched Kenji's stream, it was so so so much fun!apparently 4 him it was like 4AM, it was funny, he has
some rlly funny takes, all jokes, we love kengigpt
i got a new sketchbook! i stickeredher all up! i ran outta hsr and genshin stickers
so just sanrio this time :')
from Wednesday, i didnt buy this cutiebut shes cute, i didnt have my wallet lol.
also the shop shes at is too expensive,
i dont support the shop wit my own money lol
from Wednesday, i was waiting for my friendto get something lol
my whole makeup, i was feelin pretty,I also felt more like myself, i have some
trouble with figuring out how i wanna look
lol
at the same shop lol, not the expensive onethe other one, tis the stationary area]
Meals from this week that i also documented:
thx for staying! im still up for questions!














Comments
Post a Comment